Sunday 13 November 2016

Pine cone fire lighter #2 35/50 - 50 makes for Christmas

One of the most popular posts that I have written in the 50 makes for Christmas has been the pine cone firelighters so I wanted to share the # 2 version


http://snadralovesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/


Using exactly the same method as last time I used the ends and the very small slices of  the oven dried oranges I made.  I cut them in half or quarters and just slipped them in at the side of the pine cone. I also incorporated a few bits of woodland debris that were in the bottom of the bag I had used for collecting the pine cones, it is all combustible so I thought I would put it to good use.



http://snadralovesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/dried-orange-slices-50-makes-for.html



This suits the small to medium sizes cones as I found that one of my pine cones was too big to fit anything down the side!






These have been bagged and tagged and are ready to be given as a Christmas present.  I am hoping that I will be able to make some incorporating some of the cuttings from my Christmas tree,

Another Christmas present made leaving me just 15 more makes to complete my 50 makes for Christmas

I hope all your Christmas makes are starting to come together, I would love to hear what you are making.

No comments:

Post a Comment