Monday 20 June 2016

50 Makes for Christmas - the list!


http://snadralovesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/christmas-countdown-day-16.html


Following a post I made on a Facebook group yesterday it seems I am not the only one mad enough to start making their Christmas plans in June!  So I am inviting anyone who is interested to join me in this challenge I know that 50 makes is a big ask for a lot of people, so set a target that is achievable or you.

Here is my declaration  " I am going to give it a go to create 50 makes for Christmas"


If you would like to join in please post your own declaration in the comments below or on the Facebook group that I run called "Christmas Crafting", this is a closed group so if any of your makes are for gifts they should be secret unless the recipient is in the group! Please feel free to share this if you are a blogger, the more the merrier

I have also decided to publish my list of makes, this is not in any order and I think it will probably change between now and the 24th of December.


  1. Dipped gift tags - already posted
  2. Bleached Pine cones - already posted
  3. Felt Holly and button garland
  4. Pallet wood Christmas tree
  5. Shortbread
  6. Decorate brown paper
  7. Christmas cushion covers
  8. Fabric covered baubles
  9. Festive felt brooch
  10. Tealights with Washi tape
  11. Tweedy Christmas trees
  12. Pine cone firelighters
  13. Mini felt mittes - tree decs
  14. Felt hearts
  15. Dipped baubles
  16. Fudge
  17. Decoupage jam jars
  18. Dogwood mini wreaths
  19. Blackboard paint air dried clay decs 
  20. Clove studded oranges
  21. Hanging twiggy Christmas tree
  22. Marshmallow "snow globes"
  23. Old baubles updated with decorative tape
  24. Blackboard painted bottles
  25. Fruit flavoured Gin
  26. Twine or ribbon bound Pillar candles
  27. "Rudolph" gift tags
  28. Christmas carol tea plates
  29. Cake case pom -poms
  30. Dried orange slices
  31. Chutney
  32. Felt gingerbread man and woman
  33. Air dried clay Christmas tree
  34. Something for the back of the dining chairs
  35. Christmas tree cushion
  36. Bunting from old clothes
  37. Covered matchboxes
  38. Christmas cocktails
  39. Bulbs in bowl
  40. Stamp and decorate gift tags
  41. Advent candle jam jar
  42. Pine cone garland
  43. Memo pegs
  44. Up-cycle the Crackers
  45. Felt Mushrooms and deers
  46. Decoupage "DAS" ornaments
  47. Pot Pouri
  48. Washi tape Christmas tree on fridge door
  49. Fresh cranberry sauce
  50. Something for the table centre
There you go, it is a pretty mixed bag, all very simple and apart from the food/drink items I am hoping to use up things that I already have.

I hope you feel like joining in and I look forward to seeing what everyone else is planning.







No comments:

Post a Comment