Thursday 30 March 2017

Making plans for Easter

Gosh we are at the end of the first quarter of 2017 and it seems to have passed by in the blink of an eye.  As you have probably guessed by the level of activity on my blog I have not been very creative over the past few months.  We are still helping my daughter and her OH with the renovations/extension to their house so every weekend we are over with them. This of course means I am forced to spend loads of time with my lovely Granddaughter, she is such a joy and each week seems to have developed some new trick like holding something in each hand or has a new facial expression, which has us giggling away.  So my crafty time has been rather limited and this of course means I don't have anything new to share.


Spring Flowers



We have booked an apartment in Whitby for Easter (thanks to a heavy discount courtesy of Tesco clubcard points) and I am planning a couple of small makes to take with us to add my own touch to the decor. Fingers crossed they will be completed before we go and I won't be finishing things off in the car on the way up there!

I hope you are all busy creating lots of lovely things, please leave a comment to let me know what you have been making or what your Easter plans are.

2 comments:

  1. Love a good Tesco clubcard bargain, I used to save mine all year and the kids would have a day out at Alton Towers each year with ours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had some lovely weekends away using them.

      Delete