Tuesday 10 March 2015

....starting something new

Hi

So I finally got round to starting my blog, I have been toying with the idea for a while and here I am. I have carried out extensive research by reading loads of other blogs and in all honesty I haven't a clue how this is going to work but if I don't make a start I will never find out. Any tips, help or advice would all be very gratefully received!


My intention is to use this space to share with you some of the things that  I love in my life. Like most people my family is my number one love, but it would be pretty boring for anyone who reads this if that was all I wrote about, although they may make the odd guest appearances from time to time.

Inspired by the likes of Kirstie Allsopp, Great British Bake Off and the Great British Sewing Bee I dabble at a very basic level in sewing, knitting, crafting and baking so I will share my triumphs and failures.



These are some chocolate chip cookies I made last week using an Antony Worrall Thompson recipe I found on the internet. The recipe is really easy to follow but do make sure you rest it in the fridge as it has so much butter it goes very soft. I have made this before and substituted the chocolate chunks for Smarties.  Hopefully the link below will take you through to the recipe on he BBC

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/chocolatechipcookies_72335


So there we go blog post number one complete with a photo and a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment